Ingredients30 m servings 840 cals
- Cook broccoli florets and rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Spray both sides of chicken with olive oil and evenly sprinkle with lemon pepper chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken in skillet until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side (instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F). Remove chicken from skillet; cut into cubes and keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet and return it to stove. Stir together Ragu(R) Classic Alfredo sauce, lemon zest, and lemon juice in skillet. Heat over medium-low heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally. Add pasta, broccoli, and chicken to skillet, and stir to combine. Cook until heated through.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 840 calories; 27.3 g fat; 95.7 g carbohydrates; 48 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 765 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The recipe itself has a few flaws. It says 1 1/2 lemon zest...tbsp or tsp? Way to much pasta. I only added just 1/2 the box and it was quite ample. I used lemon rosemary spice blend to cook chi...
I've made this many times and it has always been delicious! I change up the type of pasta depending on who will be eating the meal.
This was pretty good. Very lemony I think I will cut down on the lemon juice the next time I make it. Also way too many noodles I only put half of them in in. But in general pretty tasty.