Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 545
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir, breaking up the sausage until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to transfer sausage to a dish.
- Cook garlic in the skillet for 30 seconds; add mushrooms and saute until tender. Transfer to the dish with the sausage.
- Pour water and Ragu(R) Classic Alfredo sauce into the skillet; whisk to blend. Bring to a boil.
- Add broken lasagna noodles to the skillet; reduce heat to medium. Simmer until the noodles are tender, about 12 to 15 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent pasta from sticking to bottom of the pan.
- Return sausage and mushrooms to the pan; reduce heat to low. Stir in spinach; cook until just wilted. Add ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, stirring until the mozzarella is melted and the ricotta is well combined.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 28.2 42.3 29.3 113 1202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1