Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 155 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Process cauliflower in batches by pulsing in a food processor until it has the consistency of rice.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute red bell pepper in hot oil until hot, about 2 minutes; add shallots and garlic and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir cauliflower with the vegetables in the skillet; cook and stir until the cauliflower is hot, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken broth over the cauliflower mixture; season with salt and thyme. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Stir lemon zest and lemon juice into the mixture; continue cooking until the lemon flavor penetrates the cauliflower, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove skillet from heat, add olives and parsley, and toss to mix.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a food processor, you can use a cheese grater to prepare the cauliflower.
- If you prefer fresh thyme, use 1 teaspoon.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 8.8 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 1068 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! Super healthy and this makes HUGE servings, granted, my head of cauliflower was slightly large. I made this exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. This is easily customizable...