Ingredients30 m servings 126
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spoon coconut oil onto a baking sheet; add sweet potatoes, onion, apple, and garlic. Sprinkle cinnamon, chipotle pepper, and salt over sweet potato mixture.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cayenne pepper can replace the chipotle pepper, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 1.9 26.4 2 0 79 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I have made this twice and have loved it! I had it as leftovers both times as well, using it for breakfast sides, as well as dinner sides. I didn't have any chipotle pepper, so I used white pep...
This is one of my go to recipes for Holidays and potlucks. I always peel the potatoes and have tried unsuccessfully to get the original recipe changed. Cooking time depends on the size of your s...
This was excellent! Thanks for the inspiration! (I believe I posted my review on the wrong recipe--chalk it up to "I got the too-much-to-do Christmas blues"...)
This is the simplest recipe EVER! I actually tripled the recipe for a 4th of July family gathering. Even so, prep was incredibly easy. I also substituted HONEY for coconut oil....cinnamon and re...
The fam loved it, even the ones who don't like sweet potatoes! I used 2 apples, went very light on the Chipotle pepper, didn't use quite a whole Tbsp of cinnamon, and heavy on the Himalayan salt.
This is an absolutely delicious combination of flavors. Both my husband and I loved it. I will definitely be adding this to my dinner rotation list.
I am making it again tonight. My family loved it. I didn't have Chipotle so I used cayenne pepper instead. It was sweet and spicy. I think this time I am going to toss the potatoes with the oil ...
I used more cinnamon and a little brown sugar and butter instead of the coconut oil. My potatoes didn't seem to ever get soft, so next time I may cook a little longer. The apples were a great co...