Ingredients20 m servings 273 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over dough. Lay a hot dog at the base of each triangle and roll dough around hot dog.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are golden and hot dogs are plump, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of Cheddar, try spreading 1 1/2 teaspoons cream cheese on roll before rolling up hot dog.
- You may wish to broil at the end for 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 20.5 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 755 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
An Easy recipe for kids to make. My granddaughter loved making these. We added cheese and a thin slice of dill pickle. The best part of this recipe is kids love hot dogs in any form.
Easy, good for a crowd...sent 16 of them along with a crockpot of chili to a family with four boys (teens). They loved it and my two boys (teenagers too) loved them as well.