Ingredients1 h servings 469
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 32.4 22.8 24.3 82 1077 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 45
So easy to make and turned out great! I changed the procedure around a little. I put the tater tots on the bottom and baked for 10-15 minutes to get some crunch to them. Then put the ground beef...
Anything that gets my picky 6 year old to say "yum!" and clean her plate is a win in my book, but I really enjoyed this as well. Great comfort food! Based on other reviews, I baked the tots for ...
Use 32 oz of tots! Delicious guilty pleasure food. Probably not for those on a diet, and definitely tempting enough to go for seconds and thirds. Four stars was due to the recipe asking for on...
Good recipe. I made mine slightly different the second time around. Here's what I did: Cook tots first for extra crispiness. Sauté onion, add to cooked ground beef. Mix meat with soup and cheese...
Delish!!! Did what some other reviewers suggested, baked tots for 15 min. While they were in oven getting crispy browned meat & onion. Added 1 can cream mushroom soup & 1 can cheddar cheese so...
The only change I made was to leave the Tater Tots on top of the beef/soup/cheese mixture to keep them crispy when baked in the oven. We enjoyed this recipe, thank you. I'll make it again, but a...
I doubled the amount of tater tots and used two cans of mushroom soup. It is a quick and easy meal and my family loves it.
This is as easy and good as it gets. Big cans of soup aren't 26 oz anymore, so I used two cans cream of mushroom and one Cheddar cheese. Also used "Crispy Crowns" instead of traditional tater ...