Ingredients1 h servings 469 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 32.4 g fat; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 24.3 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 1077 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
So easy to make and turned out great! I changed the procedure around a little. I put the tater tots on the bottom and baked for 10-15 minutes to get some crunch to them. Then put the ground beef...
Anything that gets my picky 6 year old to say "yum!" and clean her plate is a win in my book, but I really enjoyed this as well. Great comfort food! Based on other reviews, I baked the tots for ...
Quick and easy to make. My 6 yr old and 1 yr old both ate their entire servings - so in my book that makes it a winner. I made it exactly as written. It definitely has a kid friendly taste and a...
This is as easy and good as it gets. Big cans of soup aren't 26 oz anymore, so I used two cans cream of mushroom and one Cheddar cheese. Also used "Crispy Crowns" instead of traditional tater ...
Use 32 oz of tots! Delicious guilty pleasure food. Probably not for those on a diet, and definitely tempting enough to go for seconds and thirds. Four stars was due to the recipe asking for on...
I absolutely love this recipe, I use a small can of Campbell cheese soup with a can of cream of mushroom instead of the big can called for. This never lasts long.
A great comfort food recipe when you want something quick but homemade and gooey. I used sweet potato tots and added some red pepper flakes and turmeric for color and flavor. Also used fresh cho...