Ingredients1 h servings 469
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 32.4 22.8 24.3 82 1077 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 36
So easy to make and turned out great! I changed the procedure around a little. I put the tater tots on the bottom and baked for 10-15 minutes to get some crunch to them. Then put the ground beef...
Anything that gets my picky 6 year old to say "yum!" and clean her plate is a win in my book, but I really enjoyed this as well. Great comfort food! Based on other reviews, I baked the tots for ...
The only change I made was to leave the Tater Tots on top of the beef/soup/cheese mixture to keep them crispy when baked in the oven. We enjoyed this recipe, thank you. I'll make it again, but a...
Yummy! Like others cooked tots 10 min first. Next time putting green beans in it.
Good recipe. I made mine slightly different the second time around. Here's what I did: Cook tots first for extra crispiness. Sauté onion, add to cooked ground beef. Mix meat with soup and cheese...
I doubled the amount of tater tots and used two cans of mushroom soup. It is a quick and easy meal and my family loves it.
Quick and easy to make. My 6 yr old and 1 yr old both ate their entire servings - so in my book that makes it a winner. I made it exactly as written. It definitely has a kid friendly taste and a...