Grain Free and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients20 m servings 141
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer or in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Mix eggs and vanilla extract into creamed butter mixture. Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed butter mixture and stir until dough is well mixed; fold in chocolate chips. Drop dough by the rounded teaspoon onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are browned, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you can't do dairy, change out the butter for the same amount of fat of your choice (palm shortening or what-have-you).
- Feel free to mix in chopped walnuts if you like those in your cookies. Another variation would be white chocolate chips, macadamia and Craisins®, etc.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 8.9 13.2 4.1 22 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe yields a very good cookie-a keeper for the recipe book indeed. The texture is not the usual almond flour texture thanks to the coconut flour. It is chewy but not overly. It melts in ...
Tried this twice. Second time hoped for better results. They did not flatten as pictured. Did not cook through even though I baked them longer than stated. I used white chips which was tasty. No...