Ingredients12 h 20 m servings 438 cals
- Stir white wine, lime juice, water, olive oil, thyme, cilantro, black pepper, marjoram, and dill together in a bowl; pour into a large sealable plastic bag; add pork loin, squeeze air from the bag, and seal bag. Assure pork loin is completely covered in marinade and put bag in a bowl.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork loin from marinade, shake to remove excess liquid but allow any herbs sticking to meat to remain.
- Sear pork loin in hot skillet until browned completely, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to the crock of a slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over the pork loin. Arrange potatoes, carrots, and onion around the meat in the slow cooker crock.
- Cook on High until the meat is tender, at least 4 hours.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 438 calories; 17.7 g fat; 36.5 g carbohydrates; 30 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 411 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Simple recipe to make and easy to tweak as I added green peppers and mushrooms as well. However, I cooked the pork too long on low (9hrs) since I left it while I was at work and it became shredd...
I'm very pleased with this recipe. It is good old meat-and-potatoes fare made simple and delicious. I prepared everything the night before, and marinated the pork overnight. To use ingredients I...
I made no changes in the recipe. The meat was tender and well seasoned. I will make this dish again.