Ingredients25 m servings 67
- Mix processed cheese food, Cheddar cheese, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard together in a bowl.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Butter both sides of each slice of bread and toast in skillet until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side; arrange onto a baking sheet. Repeat toasting with remaining butter and bread slices.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spoon cheese-and-bacon mixture atop the toasts. Arrange toasts on a baking sheet.
- Heat toasts under the broiler until the topping is hot and bubbling, about 2 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use party-size pumpernickel bread.
Per Serving: 67 calories; 3.7 5.7 3 10 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were pretty tasty. I don't keep Velveeta in the house, so I doubled up on the cheddar - even at that I will try a good sharp cheddar next time. Thanks for the recipe, Mattsbelly.
You don't need the velveta. Mix an equal part of mayo with sharp cheddar. (One cup) instead. I also chop up some cooked shrimp and add it also.