Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package instructions.
- Brown bacon pieces in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Remove with a slotted spoon. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of bacon grease.
- Saute shallots in skillet over medium heat until translucent. Return cooked bacon to skillet; stir in broccoli. Add the prepared macaroni and cheese and stir to combine.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top of the macaroni and cheese.
- Bake until topping is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 555 calories; 24.4 68 20.4 60 1219 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1