Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients24 m servings 445 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Pour 2 cups of chicken broth and half of the drained broccoli into a food processor and puree.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large pot; add onions and saute over medium heat until onions begin to soften, about 6 minutes. Add remaining 2 cups chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Pour chicken broth/broccoli mixture into the pot. Simmer over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place cheese packet from Horizon(R) Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese, flour, melted butter, and half and half in a bowl. Stir until blended. Slowly add mixture to large pot; whisk over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
- Add Horizon(R) Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese and remaining broccoli. Add a pinch or two of sea salt. Simmer until macaroni is done, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 27 g fat; 37.1 g carbohydrates; 13.5 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 1342 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2