Mac & Cheese with Root Vegetables & Pancetta
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 396
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook two boxes of Horizon ClassicMac Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese according to the instructions on the side of the box. Cook pasta to the al dente (firm) stage. Do not add the cheese at this time.
- On stovetop, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Place olive oil in skillet then add parsnips, carrots and onions. Stirring occasionally, saute for 3 minutes until vegetables have softened. Add pancetta to skillet and stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add cheese to skillet. Cook until cheese has melted.
- Fold vegetables, pancetta and cheese mixture into the pasta. Spoon into a large ovenproof casserole dish or into four large souffle ramekins. (Ramekins can be placed on a cookie sheet.)
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 396 calories; 18 45.9 12.7 41 634 Full nutrition