Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 814
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Cut ribs in half and season with steak seasoning. Place ribs, bone-side down, in a foil pan; add water. Cover pan with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Cook ribs on the preheated grill, adding water every hour if liquid has evaporated, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Add barbeque sauce to ribs and continue cooking for 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You will need a large foil pan and aluminum foil in addition to the ingredients.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 814 calories; 60.3 6 57.8 240 705 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1