Ingredients9 h 5 m servings 229
- Mix croutons, Cheddar cheese, and bacon together in a bowl; transfer to an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs, mustard, onion powder, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour over croutons mixture. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove plastic wrap from dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be made in 6 individual 5-inch baking dishes. Cook for 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 15.7 8.2 13.8 133 344 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this for Mother's Day brunch and we all really enjoyed it. I chose to brown loose breakfast sausage and use it in place of the bacon. I also added some diced green bell peppers and onio...
I added 3 more eggs as 3 stated in the recipe didn't seem like enough to cover the croutons & cheese. I would bake it for 30 minutes if I make it again because it seemed over baked at 45 minutes.