Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 202 cals
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan and add salt. Add salmon fillet, reduce to a simmer, and cook until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer salmon to a plate using a slotted spoon and let cool 10 minutes. Flake salmon into a large bowl, discarding skin, and toss with smoked salmon, green onion, parsley, and tarragon.
- Whisk together butter, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper in a bowl until smooth. Add mayonnaise mixture to salmon mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill 3 hours. Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
- From our kitchen: This can be made up to 1 day ahead. We liked the flavor and texture best at room temperature.
- This recipe is very easy, and can be served as an appetizer on toasted bread or as a light main meal paired with a salad. -KIMNANTES
Per Serving: 202 calories; 17.9 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 687 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This seems almost infinitely variable, as long as you mix fresh with smoked salmon and toss with oil, and don't overwhelm the subtle taste of the fresh salmon. So, poach the salmon with dill an...
Incredible! A friend made this about a month ago and it was the first thing devoured at our lunch party. She made it again for a party I had and again, it was nearly the first thing gone (we hi...
Went with all smoked Salmon. Everyone's reactions got one person that does not like any fish to try it and he had a second crisp. That's a food compliment if their ever was one.
Delicious! I had some leftover grilled salmon and looked for a recipe or spread to use it up. This ended up as an excellent spread and even more flavorful the next day. Easy to make and I minim...
Very easy to make. It was a great appetizer for a party. I omitted the butter trying to lower the fat content and still tasted amazing. Everyone at the party liked it. I used only fresh salmon (...
I added a quarter teaspoon of old bay seasoning. Next time I might even make it a half teaspoon. But I will definitely be making it again. Great recipe!