Peanut Butter Cups with Health Benefits!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 231 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Stir 3/4 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon honey together in a bowl. Mix chocolate-hazelnut spread, cocoa powder, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and stevia powder together in a separate bowl.
- Ladle peanut butter mixture into muffin cups; top each with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate or freeze until set.
- Cook's Notes:
- They can be quite messy! You can use rubber molds to make them a little more fun! I made Easter egg-shaped candies for my daughter.
- You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter. Substitute peanut butter powder (such as PB2®) for the peanut butter in the chocolate layer, if desired.
- You can make it look like an actual peanut butter cup if you spoon a small amount of chocolate first, then the peanut butter mixture, and top with more chocolate mixture.
- They're also delicious if you add some mini chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 19.1 g fat; 13.7 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I make this all the time, with a few changes so it takes less than 5 minutes to make and becomes more peanut butter freezer fudge than peanut butter cups: I combine everything together, using sl...