Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 634
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish with butter.
- Cut bread slices into quarters. Arrange half the bread into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared dish in an even layer to cover completely.
- Mix ham and Cheddar cheese in bowl; spread over the bread layer and top with remaining bread.
- Beat milk, eggs, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth; pour over the bread to soak completely.
- Put corn flakes cereal into a bowl; drizzle melted butter over the cereal and stir to coat. Spread coated cereal over the top of the casserole.
- Cover casserole with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until the corn flakes are browned, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can refrigerate for just a few hours if you're in a rush.
Per Serving: 634 calories; 37.9 41.1 32 196 1546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious dish.. the higher milk to egg ratio made this very creamy rather than firm and I liked that a lot. I cut back on the cheese a bit as well. Right now the recipe show 1/2 CUP of dry m...
This wasn’t the greatest. We made it just like the recipe said and it wasn’t done after cooking for an hour in the morning. It’s been 90 minutes and it’s still not quite set. It smells yummy but...
made it! was awesome fed 4 with half the pan left to go. ended up cooking it at 350 for an hour. I will be making this again.