Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 634
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 13x9-inch dish)
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish with butter.
- Cut bread slices into quarters. Arrange half the bread into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared dish in an even layer to cover completely.
- Mix ham and Cheddar cheese in bowl; spread over the bread layer and top with remaining bread.
- Beat milk, eggs, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth; pour over the bread to soak completely.
- Put corn flakes cereal into a bowl; drizzle melted butter over the cereal and stir to coat. Spread coated cereal over the top of the casserole.
- Cover casserole with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until the corn flakes are browned, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can refrigerate for just a few hours if you're in a rush.
Per Serving: 634 calories; 37.9 41.1 32 196 1546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1