Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 329 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add oats, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes, adding more water if oats get too dry.
- Combine oatmeal, tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and cream together in a separate bowl. Fold egg mixture into oatmeal mixture; divide between 2 large ramekins or baking dishes. Top oatmeal mixture with feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Try switching up the herbs and cheese for fun! Some combinations I like are rosemary and Gruyere, dill and Havarti, and thyme and chevre.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 17.1 g fat; 29.9 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 223 mg cholesterol; 1453 mg sodium. Full nutrition