Ingredients45 m servings 126 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture and blend until just incorporated into a dough.
- Beat brownie mix, milk, water, and vegetable oil together in a separate bowl; add to dough and stir gently to keep the two batters distinct but somewhat evenly mixed.
- Drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets by heaping tablespoonful.
- Bake in preheated oven until set in the middle and crackling on top, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on sheets for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 5.9 g fat; 17.9 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 116 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were a nice twist to two familiar favorites. I made two changes to the recipe: I added 1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips to the cookie dough (it just felt right) and I added an egg to the ...
Tho the concept was a nice thought, these did not make the cut for me. The cookies spread out pretty flat and then once cooled were more crunchy like. After making 3 pans I decided to spray cupc...