Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 34 servings (34 delights)
- Put almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven for 90 seconds and stir. Continue to heat in microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted and smooth, 15 to 60 seconds.
- Stir peanut butter with the melted chocolate bark until smooth; add crispy rice cereal and pecans and stir to coat. Fold marshmallows and chocolate chips into the mixture to coat.
- Spread a sheet of waxed paper onto a flat surface. Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the waxed paper and allow to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- This will harden pretty quickly so have waxed paper ready.
- Sounds expensive to make but you will have enough cereal, peanut butter, and marshmallows to do another batch. You can also get more servings depending on the size you make.
- Substitute vanilla flavored bark and leave out the chocolate chips to get an entirely different tasting candy.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 16.2 19.7 4.2 0 52 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1