Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 660
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix spinach, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, 3/4 of the French-fried onions, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; spread into a glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through and thick, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining French-fried onions over the top of the spinach mixture and continue baking until the onions are brown, about 5 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently lie chicken into the hot coconut oil, place a lid on the skillet, and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Put chicken onto plates and top with generous amounts of the spinach mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To make this healthier use organic cage-free chicken and all organic ingredients. This will ensure the use of healthy fats.
Per Serving: 660 calories; 48.9 17 39.6 133 969 Full nutrition