Ingredients25 m servings 501 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Whisk peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce together in a large bowl until well-combined. Add linguine and toss to coat completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use your favorite pasta in place of linguine, if desired.
- Reduce the amount of sriracha for a more tame palate.
- You may use a low-carb pasta for those watching their carbohydrate intake.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 25.5 g fat; 54.5 g carbohydrates; 19.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 866 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good! It is very thick when you try to mix the sauce with the pasta, so I'm glad that I reserved some pasta water to thin it out a bit. I think this would be best served right away, b/c...
It has great flavor but even though I only added 3/4 of the noodles, it was too dry. Next time I'll add 1/2 of the noodles and see if that works.