Scott's Grilled Salmon
Ingredients20 m servings 575 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Season salmon with seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Arrange salmon in the center of a large piece of aluminum foil; add lemon juice, 4 teaspoons olive oil, and white wine. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices, capers, and a fresh rosemary sprig. Fold three of the sides of the foil toward the middle, creating a foil bag.
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest, chopped rosemary, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper together in a bowl until sauce is smooth.
- Cook salmon on the preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve sauce alongside cooked salmon.
- Cook's Note:
- Salmon can be made with or without the skin attached.
Per Serving: 575 calories; 43.3 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 36.9 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 894 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This fish was so easy and so amazingly good. I had three 8.5 oz. fillets, so I just mixed up the marinade in a measuring cup and poured a little bit onto each fish while in sitting on their shee...
I loved this recipe. The sauce was the key component. It is amazing! I don't like salmon, but my son does. So I made this for him and ended up eating half of his plate!