Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 88
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine spinach, flour, sparkling water, eggs, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, garlic, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until batter is evenly combined.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter into the hot oil, keeping about 1 inch between each croquette. Cook until golden brown, about 90 seconds per side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute beer for the sparkling water, if desired.
- Canola, peanut, or coconut oil can be used for frying.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 3.8 9.5 4.3 34 138 Full nutrition