Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 765
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until partially cooked, about 4 minutes; drain.
- Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl. Press chicken into flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; place chicken in hot butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon tarragon over chicken. Cook chicken until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Arrange 1/2 of the potatoes in a baking dish and top with chicken breasts. Layer remaining potatoes over chicken. Mix cream, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a bowl; pour over potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle remaining tarragon over potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is until no longer pink in the center and the top is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 765 calories; 50.1 48.5 31.8 235 1010 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
My guests loved it. The only changes made were less salt and white pepper since I am allergic to black. I have tons of tarragon growing so I used part dried and chopped fresh on the top. I will ...
Totally different and something I could handle since I am not a very good cook. My husband loved the potatoes, especially.