Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 173
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Lay tofu slices onto several layers of paper towel; top with more paper towel. Place something heavy onto the tofu to squeeze excess water from the tofu; let sit until the tofu is drained, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, hot sauce, and sugar together in a bowl. Cut pressed tofu into 1/2-inch cubes and add to teriyaki sauce mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread tofu onto prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, flip, and continue baking until golden brown, about 15 minutes more.
- Prepare a bed of romaine lettuce on a salad platter. Arrange strawberry slices around the edge of the lettuce bed. Spritz or drizzle raspberry vinaigrette over the lettuce. Pile warm baked tofu onto the lettuce.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 6.9 17.7 12.8 0 1636 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1