Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 173
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Lay tofu slices onto several layers of paper towel; top with more paper towel. Place something heavy onto the tofu to squeeze excess water from the tofu; let sit until the tofu is drained, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, hot sauce, and sugar together in a bowl. Cut pressed tofu into 1/2-inch cubes and add to teriyaki sauce mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread tofu onto prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, flip, and continue baking until golden brown, about 15 minutes more.
- Prepare a bed of romaine lettuce on a salad platter. Arrange strawberry slices around the edge of the lettuce bed. Spritz or drizzle raspberry vinaigrette over the lettuce. Pile warm baked tofu onto the lettuce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 173 calories; 6.9 17.7 12.8 0 1636 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1