Ingredients25 m servings 105
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange tofu slices onto a baking sheet. Brush olive oil over the top of each slice. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the tofu.
- Bake tofu in preheated oven until lightly browned on top, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce, Sriracha, sesame oil, chile-garlic sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, and green onion together in a bowl; spoon atop the tofu slices.
- Return baking sheet to oven and continue baking tofu until topping is warmed, 3 to 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 7.7 3.1 7.3 0 582 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm such a HUGE meat lover, but lately I've been trying out a bunch of different tofu recipes. This is one of my favorites to date! Nice and spicy, just how I like it, and very easy. It took lo...
I made this twice and love it! It's better when it is at least 1" thick. Too thin and it dries out too much. Good as PeiWei in my book.
I was looking for a new way to make tofu for dinner & came across this recipe. It was a huge success! I placed it on top of Asian flavor quinoa w/ cashews & stir fried bean sprouts. So delicious...
I pressed the water out of the tofu for 30 minutes. With 1/2” slices it had to bake for 30 minutes. Then I added the vegetables and a lil more sauce and baked an additional 15 minutes. You reall...