Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (6 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange tofu slices into a square baking dish in a single layer.
- Stir water, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil while stirring continually. Pour sesame oil into the boiling mixture while stirring to incorporate fully; remove from heat and pour over the tofu.
- Marinate tofu for 15 minutes.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Cook sesame seeds in skillet until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Bake tofu in preheated oven until it looks glazed, about 25 minutes. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
- Cook's Note:
- If preparing tofu in advance, refrigerate overnight to marinate, rotating tofu occasionally to keep covered.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 11.4 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 13.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 919 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1