Spicy Baked Tofu and Spinach Wrap
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 wraps)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour Buffalo wing sauce over tofu in a large bowl to cover completely and toss gently to coat; marinate tofu at least as long as it takes for your oven to reach temperature.
- Remove tofu from the bowl and spread onto the prepared baking sheet. Coat top of the tofu cubes with extra sauce and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake tofu in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip the cubes, spray tops again with cooking spray, and continue baking until firm, about 10 minutes more.
- Put 1 slice Swiss cheese atop each tortilla; heat in microwave oven to melt the cheese, about 30 seconds.
- Divide tomato slices between the tortillas; top with about 1/4 of the baked tofu and 1/4 of the spinach. Wrap tortillas around the fillings.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want extra flavor, marinate the tofu in the Buffalo wing sauce longer.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 15.3 48.7 22.5 26 2261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written except that I used regular tortilla's and also sprinkled pepperjack cheese on the top layer before rolling. The swiss was nice melted on the bottom but I just wanted some non mel...