Ingredients40 m servings 208 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 11x7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream and salt. Stir in Hash Browns, onions, cheese and red peppers until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of Hash Brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sliced green onion if desired.
- If desired, substitute condensed cream of chicken soup with condensed cream of turkey soup.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.3 g fat; 20.3 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 418 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I was tasked with bringing a potato dish to a family Christmas dinner, one that would go with ham. After researching the many potato recipes on this site, I chose this one; the shredded pepper ...
I followed the instructions exactly and it came out pasty tasting. Sorry I didn't like it
I make this without the roasted red peppers and use cheddar. It's very good and a snap to make!! Place topping with crushed potato chips. Lots better.