Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 85 cals
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into butter mixture. Beat second egg into mixture along with the vanilla extract; add flour mixture and mix well into a cookie dough. Crumble bacon and add to the dough with the chopped peanut butter cups; fold bacon and peanut butter cup chunks through the dough. Drop peanut butter in small amounts into the dough and swirl into the dough, but not mixing completely to integrate.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, about 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 4.4 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
3.29.18 I used the bacon that I had on hand, and I was a bit short of what was called for in the recipe. I wasn’t too concerned because I thought the recipe had too much bacon anyway. I was w...