Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 584
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion in hot butter until soft and caramelized, 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir mushrooms until browned and tender yet crisp, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll puff pastry out on a lightly-floured work surface. Cut out 5-inch circles using a round cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and puffed, about 12 minutes. Transfer puffs to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat goat cheese and egg together in a bowl until smooth. Season with thyme. Spread goat cheese mixture over cooled pastry puffs; top each with caramelized onions and mushrooms. Place pastries back onto baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 584 calories; 44.6 31.4 15.1 69 391 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These are so yummmmmy :) Everyone loved them. I'm not sure if the timing was mistyped, but it only took 15 minutes to sauté and caramelize the onions and mushrooms to a lovely brown. Another way...