Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 65
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Wrap each cherry with a bacon half, secure with toothpick and arrange on baking sheet. Drizzle reserved cherry juice over wrapped cherries.
- Broil in preheated oven until bacon is crisped to your liking, 3 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cooking time may be increased if you want the bacon crisp, but I think that the bacon is better soft.
- Although I have never tried it, I imagine that this recipe would also be good on a grill with a grate small enough that the cherries don't fall through.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.9 4.1 3.4 10 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Overall, i was very surprised with the flavor of this. It actually tasted pretty good. I could see this being served at a wine/cheese type party or just a party with finger foods, as it tasted g...