Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 124
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 pieces)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Wrap bacon around feta cheese cubes and secure with a toothpick; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Turn pieces and continue broiling until bacon is crispy, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the bacon is a little on the thicker side, par-cook it on a medium low heat for just a couple of minutes. You don't want to cook it crispy or you won't be able to wrap it around the feta.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 10.2 1.3 6.6 34 425 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
so simple so good. Thank God I made double. you'd never now it by the way they disappeared. I will do them Again.