Ingredients40 m servings 544
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano, salt, egg and mozzarella together in a bowl. Mix well and roll into 12 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Place meatballs in an oven-proof skillet. Bake until meatballs are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat Ragu(R) Old World Style(R) Pasta Sauce until warmed through. Toast the rolls.
- To make a slider, spoon sauce on the bottom of a slider bun. Top with meatball and top of bun. Serve.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 16.4 486.6 42.3 130 1068 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I made these using Bertolli Olive Oil & Garlic pasta sauce because it's what I had. I used parmesan cheese and put a little on the sauce. I was surprised how good these were. I've never had meat...
Just made this tonight...really yummy. Whole family enjoyed. I used grated parmesan in meat mixture and mozzarella on top along with sauce. I too made them into patties and cooked in skillet ...
Really good. I had to use ground turkey day it was still great. Used Parmesan. I am sure the mozzarella would be good also.
my family + 4 year old loved this recipe. I made a few adjustments. I added parmesan cheese and a little more garlic. Very easy to make!
Delicious! I served these as sliders for 1 meal, then as the meatballs for spaghetti another night. There’s a mistake in the recipe: the ingredient list calls for parmesan cheese, whereas the di...
I used a spicier marinara because I thought it might be a little bland. So glad that I did! These turned out to be really delicious, easy enough to make on a week night and definitely something ...
I made these into regular sized meatballs for a pasta dish with creamy tomato sauce. Very good, moist meatballs. Thanks for sharing.