Parmesan Black Cod with Arugula and Tomato Topping
Ingredients55 m servings 430
- Combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, Pinot Gris, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; refrigerate until flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place black cod, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Mix Dijon mustard and butter together in a small bowl.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Flip fish and brush mustard-butter over fish, coating the surface completely. Continue baking fish until it flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes. Cut fish into 4 pieces.
- Spread arugula onto serving plates. Arrange fish onto the arugula and top with tomato mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- We found that we do not use all the tomato topping, so we use the leftover topping as a simple, but good salad dressing.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 33.2 8.5 23.6 80 614 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
wonderful, I will make it again. It was so tender and the tomato mixture very flavorful. As another reviewer commented, I started it skin side up then flipped it to finish
This was loved by all, even though I made substitutions for food allergies and preferences. This was flexible enough to allow for it. This will definitely make a return to our table. I list th...
Perfect fish dish! I did my own tweaking, too, not because I thought it won't be good, but because I wanted everything to be warm :) and we loved, loved, loved this dish!! I added the tomatoes a...
So easy, cheap, healthy, and delicious! Only change I made was using olive oil instead of butter (healthier) and pecorino instead of parm (that's what i had). Perfect addition to our Mediterrane...
Delicious! I didn't have any lettuce on hand, so I served the tomato mixture on the side. I also added more basil. I think next time I may try substituting coconut oil for the butter to make ...