Asparagus and Onion Lasagna (Very Delicious!)
"I received this recipe about two years ago from my sister-in-law. I was very skeptical because I hated onions and was not to fond of asparagus, but once I ate it I was in love. This is so simple but very delicious and simple to make. I hope you enjoy it! You can always substitute if you want and if you have any good recommendations let me know!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 442 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine asparagus and onion in a 9x13-inch baking dish; season with garlic salt. Pour olive oil over mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate and cover with aluminum foil or napkin.
- Spread ricotta cheese over each egg roll wrapper; layer into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle vegetable mixture over ricotta layer and top with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering until vegetables are all used, ending with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is bubbling and melted, about 30 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 19.2 g fat; 40.2 g carbohydrates; 26.7 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 781 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1