Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 84
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Spread a paper towel over a large platter. Arrange cucumber slices in a single layer atop the paper towel. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt over the cucumber slices; refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Mix sour cream, green onions, white sugar, apple cider vinegar, garlic, dill, paprika, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Pour sour cream sauce over the cucumbers and stir gently to coat.
- Cook's Notes:
- I sometimes like to add more garlic, as I love garlic.
- I also sometimes add 2 to 3 chopped fresh chives for added flavor.
- Depending on the size of your platter, you can stack layers of paper towel and cucumber slices atop one another.
- This can be served immediately, but tastes bests after standing in refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours after mixing.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 5.1 9 1.5 11 65 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good! I did feel like it was a bit too sweet, so I would cut back on the sugar next time. Hubby and the girls seemed to like it, but the little guy did not. Thanks for sharing. :)