Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 219 cals
Original recipe yields 45 servings (90 cheese balls)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix Cheddar cheese and margarine together in a large bowl until well-combined. Add flour, pecans, and salt; stir until dough is well-mixed. Roll into 1- to 2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Pour confectioners' sugar into a shallow bowl; roll cooled cheese balls in sugar to coat completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- For best results, be sure to use extra sharp cheese. Coat generously with confectioners' sugar. You can't have too much.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 13.4 g fat; 21.3 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium. Full nutrition