Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix olive oil and ranch dressing mix together in an 8-inch square baking pan. Add 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the zucchini, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the onion; stir to coat. Add remaining potatoes, zucchini, celery, and onion; stir to coat. Sprinkle bread crumbs and garlic salt over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't want to add fresh onion you can also stir in 1/2 cup french-fried onions and bake with the veggies. Top with french-fried onions is desired.
- Substitute 1 clove sliced garlic for the garlic salt, if desired.
- You may lay aluminum foil over the baking pan for the first 30 minutes to steam the veggies.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 18.9 57.6 7.4 < 1 594 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2