Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 655 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 2-quart casserole dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir turkey in a skillet over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes, mixed vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, and pepper to turkey and mix well; pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bring water and butter to a boil in a saucepan; stir in stuffing mix. Cover saucepan and remove from heat; let stand until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Fluff stuffing with a fork. Spoon stuffing over turkey mixture and cover dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pot pie is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove lid and bake for a few minutes more for a browned topping, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute chicken for the turkey, if desired. Substitute cream of chicken soup for the cream of mushroom soup, if desired.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 23.5 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 43.7 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 1375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1