Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 414 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 rice balls)
- Mix rice flour, shredded coconut, and 3/4 cup coconut milk together in a bowl until dough is well mixed. Form dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon per ball.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Fry dough balls in the hot oil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and transfer balls to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour 1/2 cup coconut milk into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir brown sugar into hot coconut milk until liquid thickens, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove saucepan from heat, cool coconut coating slightly, and dip balls into coating. Cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 25.4 g fat; 45.4 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Is delicious and really easy to make, with white rice flour get crunchy but, with sweet rice flour taste more sweet, is soft and lot easy to enjoy, both way I did love it and enjoy, especially t...