Alcohol-Free Pina Colada Cupcakes
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 142
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine cake flour, all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl; mix with hand mixer on Low until combined, about 3 minutes; add butter and mix just until butter chunks are coated with flour.
- Beat 1 egg into the flour mixture at a time, assuring each is integrated fully before introducing the next; beat until the mixture forms a cake batter.
- Slowly add milk, vanilla extract, coconut extract, and pineapple extract to the batter, beating and intermittently scraping down the sides of the bowl as you mix, until fully integrated; spoon into paper liners to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 142 calories; 6 20.3 2 35 123 Full nutrition