Ingredients35 m servings 506 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Beat eggs and sour cream together in a bowl until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir eggs mixture until mostly cooked into solid bits with very little moisture remaining, about 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add hot dogs to the eggs and continue cooking until the hot dogs are heated through and the eggs have finished cooking, about 5 minutes more.
- Stir drained pasta into the eggs. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the egg and pasta mixture; stir to melt the cheese slightly.
- Cook's Notes:
- Mix things up by trying different cheese blends; Cheddar, pepperjack, and Mexican four-cheese blend are all excellent in this dish.
- Try cheese-filled hot dogs for an extra cheesy dish!
Per Serving: 506 calories; 26.3 g fat; 43.9 g carbohydrates; 24.1 g protein; 273 mg cholesterol; 732 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It sounded like something my kids would even like, but they were not very happy at all. My wife was not too impressed either, but I overall thought it was ok... At least it was something differe...
A combination of pepper jack and cheddar is what I used. Sriracha for the bold, ketchup for the grands and wimpy adults were the condiment toppings of choice.