Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Beat eggs and melted butter together; pour into the well in the flour mixture and mix with a fork until crumbly. Slowly add milk to the flour mixture, using hands to mix the dough into a ball.
- Roll dough into a flat loaf and put onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browning along the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can replace milk with water, if preferred.
- Use oil for butter, if preferred.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 6.7 g fat; 47.1 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 458 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Nice, simple, dense bread. Made as a side for spagetti, family loved it! Will definately make it again. Only 4 stars because it is a little bit bland, might add garlic powder for garlic bread ne...