Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 47 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 24-count mini-muffin pans with baking cups.
- Set aside salted caramel pouch.
- Prepare the brownie batter as directed on the back of the box.
- Use a spoon and fill the baking cup half way with the brownie batter.
- Push 3 mini marshmallows halfway down into the center of the batter.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the marshmallows.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and light golden, 20 to 23 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle salted caramel pouch over brownie bites.
Per Serving: 47 calories; 0.8 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 46 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Super easy to make. Since I already had a box of brownie mix sitting around, I used that & just drizzled them w caramel ice cream topping. I made them regular size since I don't have a mini muff...