Salted Caramel Brownie Pretzel Lollipop
made it | 0 reviews |
Duncan Hines® Canada
"Sweet and salty pretzel perfection. Enjoy each bite of these salted caramel brownie treats right down to the pretzel stick!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients29 m servings 191 cals
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 lollipops)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Set aside salted caramel pouch.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well incorporated and dough forms.
- Mix crushed pretzels into dough until combined.
- Divide dough into 40 pieces and round into small balls and flatten slightly onto cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 12-14 minutes.
- Press one pretzel stick into the centre of each cookie while the cookie is warm.
- Drizzle each cookie lollipop with salted caramel.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 3.5 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 969 mg sodium. Full nutrition