Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 577 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix and flour in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of very coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cranberries and cream with fork until mixture just holds together.
- Knead dough with well-floured hands to form a ball. Place dough on prepared pan and gently press down to form an 8- or 9-inch domed circle. Cut circle into 8 wedges with a greased knife.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are starting to brown and centre is set.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Serve scones, spread with frosting.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 31.7 g fat; 73.2 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 332 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1