Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 10 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Place roast in deep pan with enough water to cover; add tomatoes and garlic. Cover pan with aluminum foil or a lid.
- Roast beef, adding water regularly to keep meat covered, until the meat pulls apart easily with a pair of forks, about 5 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board and shred meat completely. Put shredded meat in a mixing bowl; add Italian-style dressing and green chiles and mix.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 37.2 5.6 29.8 123 571 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1